Open and operating: ABQ-Santa Fe shuttle bus, with $32 one-way tickets
(Going somewhere else? Click here.)
|Depart ABQ||Arrive Santa Fe|
|10:00 a.m.||11:00 a.m.|
|1:00 p.m.||2:00 p.m.|
|Depart Santa Fe||Arrive ABQ|
|11:15 a.m.||12:15 p.m.|
|2:15 p.m.||3:15 p.m.|
Our Albuquerque stop (MAP): Located near First and Silver in the heart of Downtown, we are directly adjacent to Greyhound, Amtrak, the New Mexico Rail Runner Express, and the main local bus station. Connections are available there to Old Town, the University of New Mexico, and major tourist destinations Connections to the Albuquerque International Sunport are available through Uber, Lyft, and local transit routes #50 and #250.
Our Santa Fe stop (MAP): Located at the transit center on the south-side of Santa Fe Place Mall, our stop is adjacent to frequent local bus connections to Downtown, Santa Fe Community College, and all major tourist destinations.
- For the safety of our drivers and passengers, we ask that you always wear a face covering when riding ABQ Express Shuttle.
- Tickets must be used for the date and time selected.
- Please purchase tickets 24 hours in advance.
- Fares are $32/one way – online purchase only.
- Fare includes two (2) pieces of baggage.
- Sorry, NO REFUNDS.
Going somewhere else? Check out our door-to-door service here.